Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is the menu per person?
Yes. We will be happy to work with you on your requirements.
3. What kind of payment do you accept?
We accept PayNow and Bank Transfer.
- PayNow to UEN: 202213387E
- Bank Transfer DBS 072-795513-6
4. Can you cater to dietary restrictions?
There is a set menu per night and guests share certain dishes in the spirit of communal dining. We can cater to some dietary restrictions, but it will need to be incorporated as part of the menu. Do note that before you book, many dishes contain belacan (shrimp), seafood and pork.
5. Can you create a special menu upon request?
6. What’s the minimum and maximum number of guests for dining?
Minimum 5 pax and maximum 8 pax.
If you have a bigger party, a buffet-style spread can be arranged for 10-15 pax, but guests will be seated at the dining table and bar counter.
7. Can you deliver?
Yes, we do deliveries for our rempahs, sambals and some takeaway dishes. Alternatively, self-collect is available at our River Valley pick-up point.
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm, Saturdays and Sundays: 10am to 4pm.
Please inform us (minimally an hour in advance) when you will be picking up your order.
8. Do you have a minimum order for products and takeaways?
No, but we have a delivery fee which ranges from $12 to $18 depending on your location from River Valley.
There is no corkage, please feel free to BYOB! Let us know in advance what beverages you will be bringing, so glassware can be prepped accordingly.